Location: Boston, MA
Plannuh, Inc. is an early-stage, Boston-based, SaaS start-up. We have developed and launched a cloud-based, AI-powered application for building, managing, and collaborating on marketing plans and budgets. We’ve designed Plannuh to help our customers create and manage better marketing teams, by providing data-driven insights that encourage best practices and avoid wasted spend. There’s no IT set-up, and no technical skills are required to use it. We’re committed to growing a diverse, vibrant team of intelligent, accountable people to join us on the journey.
At Plannuh we are looking for an outstanding Account Executive to close new business opportunities and manage customer relationships for follow-on sales in the United States. The ideal candidate will be experienced in selling marketing technology over the phone/video conference and has existing relationships with marketing leaders. We expect you to be reliable, professional, and exhibit a results-driven approach to your role. Your overarching goal is to qualify and close opportunities and build long-term profitable relationships with customers.
- Create detailed selling plans designed to meet and exceed predetermined goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from qualifying to close
- Identify new sales opportunities through networking
- Present and demo products to prospective customers
- Provide professional after-sales support to help customers purchase additional products
- Negotiate agreements
- Keep sales data up to date at all times
- Accurately forecast pipeline
- 5-7 years of proven experience as an Account Executive, with a track record of achieving or exceeding quotas
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Experience selling marketing technology products
- Outstanding knowledge of CRM software (eg. HubSpot)
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- BA in business administration, sales or marketing concentration a plus
Plannuh offers a competitive salary, health & dental insurance, 4 weeks paid vacation (which we insist you actually take), stock options, fun, recognition, career development, and respect.
We’ll be a great fit for you if...
You like the pace and autonomy of an early-stage start-up. You relish challenges. You want to continuously learn and broaden your skills. You obsess about customer experience. You think work should be fun.
- We’re honest with each other and with our customers
- We treat each other with respect
- We insist on integrity
- We work hard to make our customer experience inspiring
- We strive for intelligent simplicity
- We like humor as long as it isn’t mean
- We believe that diversity makes us better
- We use our resources thoughtfully
- We prize common sense and good judgment in our day-to-day decisions
- We are trustworthy, and our philosophy is to trust first
We care a lot about whether you’re a great fit for us and we’re a great fit for you. We care a lot about what you can do and what you want to do. We don’t care half as much about who you know and where you studied.
We believe diversity makes us better, that's why Plannuh is an equal opportunity employer.