Business Development Representative
Plannuh is looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
We are a fast moving, innovative start-up so we are looking to you to help boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential customers through cold calls and emails
- Present our company and product to potential clients
- Identify client needs and pitch Plannuh benefits
- Build trusting relationships with customers
- Proactively seek new business opportunities
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Account Executives
- Report to the head of sales on (weekly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new features, pricing, and packaging
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, or similar role
- Experience with multiple sales techniques
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Familiarity with MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Experience selling MarTech products to marketers a plus
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Plannuh offers a competitive salary, health & dental insurance, 4 weeks paid vacation (which we insist you actually take), stock options, fun, recognition, career development, and respect.
We’ll be a great fit for you if...
You like the pace and autonomy of an early-stage start-up. You relish challenges. You want to continuously learn and broaden your skills. You obsess about customer experience. You think work should be fun.
- We’re honest with each other and with our customers
- We treat each other with respect
- We insist on integrity
- We work hard to make our customer experience inspiring
- We strive for intelligent simplicity
- We like humor as long as it isn’t mean
- We believe that diversity makes us better
- We use our resources thoughtfully
- We prize common sense and good judgment in our day-to-day decisions
- We are trustworthy, and our philosophy is to trust first
We care a lot about whether you’re a great fit for us and we’re a great fit for you. We care a lot about what you can do and what you want to do. We don’t care half as much about who you know and where you studied.
We believe diversity makes us better, that's why Plannuh is an equal opportunity employer.