Director of Customer Success
Location: Boston, MA
Plannuh, Inc. is an early-stage, Boston-based, SaaS start-up. We have developed and launched a cloud-based, AI-powered application for building, managing, and collaborating on marketing plans and budgets. We’ve designed Plannuh to help our customers create and manage better marketing teams, by providing data-driven insights that encourage best practices and avoid wasted spend. There’s no IT set-up, and no technical skills are required to use it. We’re committed to growing a diverse, vibrant team of intelligent, accountable people to join us on the journey.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if...
...you combine a love of customer advocacy with a strong analytical mindset. You will possess superior communication skills, both to listen to and support customers, and to communicate your insights to the Plannuh product and executive team so that we can evolve the business in lockstep with customer needs. You will have a desire to grow and lead a team and may already have experience doing so. You will be a great listener and you’ll be able to foster effective and credible 1:1 relationships with Plannuh customers, who operate across all roles and levels in marketing.
- Create the Plannuh Customer Success model, process, and tools based on a deep understanding of our mission, product and culture
- Lead the CSM effort, prove out and hone CSM best practices
- Maximize Plannuh customers’ understanding of the product’s features and value
- Develop and report on key customer metrics that provide objective insight into customer success, engagement, and churn risk over time. Help the entire company see, understand, and act upon those metrics
- Develop appropriate escalation paths within the company to bring in Plannuh executives to customer discussions when needed
- Relentlessly advocate for the customer within Plannuh for all aspects of the product: features, price, packaging, and how they affect customer value
- Create and implement a customer reference program
- As Plannuh grows, hire and develop CSM team-members who will reflect the best practice and culture that you have established for the function
- Be a change agent for programs, process and product where needed
Plannuh offers a competitive salary, health & dental insurance, 4 weeks paid vacation (which we insist you actually take), stock options, fun, recognition, career development, and respect.
We’ll be a great fit for you if...
You like the pace and autonomy of an early-stage start-up. You relish challenges. You want to continuously learn and broaden your skills. You obsess about customer experience. You think work should be fun.
- We’re honest with each other and with our customers
- We treat each other with respect
- We insist on integrity
- We work hard to make our customer experience inspiring
- We strive for intelligent simplicity
- We like humor as long as it isn’t mean
- We believe that diversity makes us better
- We use our resources thoughtfully
- We prize common sense and good judgment in our day-to-day decisions
- We are trustworthy, and our philosophy is to trust first
We care a lot about whether you’re a great fit for us and we’re a great fit for you. We care a lot about what you can do and what you want to do. We don’t care half as much about who you know and where you studied.
We believe diversity makes us better, that's why Plannuh is an equal opportunity employer.