Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Plannuh, Inc. is an early-stage, Boston-based, SaaS start-up. We have developed and launched a cloud-based, AI-powered application for building, managing, and collaborating on marketing plans and budgets. We’ve designed Plannuh to help our customers create and manage better marketing teams, by providing data-driven insights that encourage best practices and avoid wasted spend. There’s no IT set-up, and no technical skills are required to use it. We’re committed to growing a diverse, vibrant team of intelligent, accountable people to join us on the journey.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. For entrepreneurial candidates, you will have the opportunity to build the Plannuh digital marketing program from the ground floor to make it yours.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager overview
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Build a website experience that helps Plannuh sell
- Measure and optimize all marketing activities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email (HubSpot), social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and LinkedIn campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Currently working in the MarTech field a plus
Plannuh offers a competitive salary, health & dental insurance, 4 weeks paid vacation (which we insist you actually take), stock options, fun, recognition, career development, and respect.
We’ll be a great fit for you if...
You like the pace and autonomy of an early-stage start-up. You relish challenges. You want to continuously learn and broaden your skills. You obsess about customer experience. You think work should be fun.
- We’re honest with each other and with our customers
- We treat each other with respect
- We insist on integrity
- We work hard to make our customer experience inspiring
- We strive for intelligent simplicity
- We like humor as long as it isn’t mean
- We believe that diversity makes us better
- We use our resources thoughtfully
- We prize common sense and good judgment in our day-to-day decisions
- We are trustworthy, and our philosophy is to trust first
We care a lot about whether you’re a great fit for us and we’re a great fit for you. We care a lot about what you can do and what you want to do. We don’t care half as much about who you know and where you studied.
We believe diversity makes us better, that's why Plannuh is an equal opportunity employer.