In this episode, we speak with Preston So, senior director of product strategy at Oracle and author of the book, Voice Content and Usability.
Voice interfaces for marketing campaigns are the face of current and future advertising outreach. In this podcast, Preston So talks us through some of what marketers will face as they make the change from print media and website to voice interface:
- How usable is voice interface for your customers?
- How easy is it to add voice marketing to campaigns?
- How expensive will it be to develop voice marketing?
- Navigating cross-channel marketing
- Plan early to guarantee privacy for your customers
- When does the Conversational Singularity arrive? (Spoiler alert: we don’t know the answer to that yet!)